• Out-of-District Student Transfers 


    To enroll a new student into the City of St. Charles School District, please follow these steps:
    1. Click here to view our elementary school boundry map to find out what school your student will be attending.
    2. Once your student's school is determined, you will need to contact that school to complete the enrollment process. Contact information for each school can be found here
    3. To complete the enrollment process, you will need to provide the following:
    • Proof of Residence in the School District (current utility bill and home sale contract or rental contract)
    • Current Immunization Records (must be from a licensed physician or a public health department)
    • A birth certificate is not required but would be helpful if presented as well 
    In-District Student Transfers 
    Parents of children in grades K-4 may request that their children attend a school other than the one in their home attendance area. A parent who lives in one elementary attendance area may request that his/her child be allowed to attend school in another of the District's elementary schools.

    In-District transfer requests should be made by March 1 for the following school year. The appropriate form can be downloaded using the link below. Final decisions regarding all reassignment will be made two weeks prior to the first day of school.

    Forms are also available in the Human Resources Department, located at Benton School (Administration Building): 400 North 6th Street. If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources office at 636-443-4003.