Welcome to the Required Substitute Training page and thank you for participating!
To access training on the Safe Schools website, click here to view:
- Board Policy Overview (10 minutes)
- Blood borne Pathogen Exposure Prevention (22 minutes)
- Health Emergencies: Life Threatening Alergies (13 minutes)
- MUSIC Bullying: Recongition & Response (38 minutes)
- MUSIC Sexual Misconduct: Staff-to-Student (39 minutes)
- Run, Hide, Fight Video (6 minutes)
- Students Experiencing Homelessness (26 minutes)
- Youth Suicide: Awareness & Prevention (39 minutes)
*Use your email to log-in to Safe Schools- no password required*
Please familiarize yourself with the substitute handbook.
Click "Completion Form", print the form, fill it out and return it to your substitute coordinator, Debbie Wilcox, at the Administration Building (you may fax the form to 636-443-4066, scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the Benton Administration Building 400 N. 6th St.).