Checklist: “Must Have” Basic Program Requirements
All Health Occupations and Health Related Occupations students are required to have the following on file at Lewis & Clark Career Center on or before August 13, 2021:
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Complete and pass a pre-placement Non-DOT urine drug screening
- Negative Tuberculosis(TB) screening- either 2 TB skin test given 1-4 weeks apart or T-spot blood draw. You can print the form from the previous screen.
- Copy of up to date immunization record
- Flu vaccine (NOT due until October 29th)
- Negative criminal background check through the Family Care Safety Registry. Register online at http://health.mo.gov/safety/fcsr/ $15.25 fee will be charged. Once the background check is completed, you must print a copy of the results and submit to Lewis & Clark.
These tests can be completed through your family physician or one of the locations listed on the enclosed medical authorization form at a discounted rate.
Students and families are responsible for any incurred fees in obtaining above tests/screenings.