• The Media/Photo Release form needs to be signed and submitted annually. 

    Please provide consent via the Parent Portal. If you absolutely cannot update your information through the portal please print and complete this form by clicking here: Media/Photo Release

    If necessary forms can be sent to school with student(s) or dropped off in the main office.