Admission Prices for games:
- JV/Varsity games: $5.00 adults, $3.00 students
- JV/Freshman games: $3.00 adults, $2.00 students
- All Varsity games: $5.00 adults, $3.00 students
- Senior citizens 60 and over are free, SCHS Family or individual passes, incentive passes for the semester
- We accept employee passes for employees of schools in our GAC conference only which are Orchard Farm, St. Charles West, Warrenton, Winfield, Ft. Zumwalt East, North, South, West, Wentzville Liberty, Timberland, Holt, Washington, Troy, Francis Howell, Francis Howell Central, and North.
- Tournaments are no passes accepted & no Seniors are free. (Prices Vary with each tournament)
St. Charles cross country runners go the distance for a record and a cause.
The relay team ran for 24 hours straight. Their dedication—and lack of sleep—paid off.
Members of the St. Charles High School cross country team might soon see their names in the Guinness World Records book.
After doing some brainstorming, they landed on doing a relay on the high school’s track. They found there was a record on the books for a mixed-gender team doing a 24-hour relay and decided they’d try to beat it.
The team of five boys and five girls took turns running a mile one at a time—for 24 hours straight. That meant they ended up running about a mile an hour for a full day.
“I got about five minutes of sleep,” laughed Dillon Ruble, who was on the relay team. “I plan on taking a big nap after this.”
Their dedication—and lack of sleep—paid off.
They needed to run more than 217.3 miles in 24 hours. They ended up with 222.5 miles.
But the relay run this weekend wasn’t just about the record. They were doing it for a great cause.
The goal of the run was to set a record - the Purpose of the run was to raise money for the Leukemia/Lymphoma Society
If you would like to donate to the team's cause here is the link: