KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR
To register your child for Kindergarten for the remainder of the 2019-20 school year, go to the elementary school in their attendance area. If you are unsure of which elementary school your child will attend, please contact the elementary school nearest you for assistance.
Kindergarten students must have turned five years old on or before July 31, 2019 to enroll for the 2019-2020 school year. There will be no optional testing for early entrance.
KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR THE 2010-2021 SCHOOL YEAR
Kindergarten registration for the 2020-2021 school year begins Monday February 24th at Blackhurst, Coverdell, Harris, Lincoln, Monroe, and Null Elementary Schools. After February 24th, you may register any day for the rest of the school year during office hours at the child’s school, or during the Parent Teacher Conference on February 26th or 27th.
Parents should attend the elementary school in their attendance area. If you are unsure of which elementary school your child will attend, please contact the elementary school nearest you for assistance, or click here to view our elementary school boundary map.
Kindergarten students must be five years old on or before July 31, 2020 to enroll for the 2020-2021 school year which begins in August 24th,2020. There will be no optional testing for early entrance.
A Spanish/English translator will be available to you at Blackhurst, Monroe Elementary during the Parent Teacher Conference on February 26th, and 27th.
Blackhurst Elementary Monroe Elementary
2000 Elm Street 2670 Zumbehl Road
St. Charles 63301 St. Charles 63301
The following information will be needed to complete the registration process:
- Immunization records (Immunizations must be complete by the first day of school, except as required by law.) No student is allowed to attend school without a completed immunization record on file. Go to
- Proof of age (e.g., birth certificate or other documentation of age satisfactory to the District)
- Proof of residence (e.g., utility bill, personal property tax statement, etc.)
- Records from previous school (if applicable)
- Current physical examination and comprehensive vision exam is strongly recommended.
Kindergarten Readiness Brochure
Download the English Kindergarten Readiness Brochure.
Download the Spanish Kindergarten Readiness Brochure.
For general information, please call 636-443-4000.