KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR THE CURRENT SCHOOL YEAR
To register your child for Kindergarten for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year, go to the elementary school in their attendance area. If you are unsure of which elementary school your child will attend, please visit our district website, and click on transportation under departments and search bus routes.
For Current ECC students who are transitioning to Kindergarten in the City of St. Charles School District for the 2021-2022 School Year
For those students that are currently enrolled at ECC and plan to attend an elementary school within the St. Charles School District, your student information will automatically be moved to the elementary building in which you reside. The parent portal will be opened for the 2021-2022 school year on June 7th. Once the portal is opened, you will need to login and complete the rest of the required Kindergarten registration forms. If your student will be transferring to another district for Kindergarten in 2021-2022, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION FOR THE 2021-2022 SCHOOL YEAR
Kindergarten registration for the 2021-2022 school year begins Monday, March 1st for all elementary schools (Blackhurst, Coverdell, Harris, Lincoln, Monroe, and Null Elementary). Registration can be done by using the links above. If you are unsure of which elementary school your child will attend, please click here and enter your address information.
Kindergarten students must be five years old on or before July 31, 2021 to enroll for the 2021-2022 school year which begins on August 23, 2021. There will be no optional testing for early entrance.
A Spanish/English translator will be available to you by appointment by contacting Susy Mills at email: email@example.com or phone: 636-728-8368.
The following information will be needed to complete the registration process:
- Immunization records (Immunizations must be complete by the first day of school, except as required by law.) No student is allowed to attend school without a completed immunization record on file.
- Proof of age (e.g., birth certificate or other documentation of age satisfactory to the District)
- Proof of residence (e.g., utility bill, and personal property tax statement, lease or mortgage statement)
- Records from previous school (if applicable)
- Current physical examination and comprehensive vision exam are strongly recommended.
For general information, please call 636-443-4000.