- Preschool is available for 3-5 year olds.
- Children must be 3 before August 1, 2018.
Classes will employ one teacher for a class of 10 students. A teacher and a teacher assistant will be employed for each class of 11-20 students.
- The program is designed to meet the Missouri Early Childhood standards and prepare all students for kindergarten.
- Parents will be responsible for transporting their child to and from the program.
- All resident students are welcome to apply, and will be screened for developmental readiness by Parents as Teachers. While non-resident students are welcome to apply for tuition-paying preschool spaces, students who live within the district boundaries will be given first consideration for placement.
- Students with the greatest student need will be offered admission to the preschool with tuition paid by Title I funding as funding allows. (District residents only.) Student need is based upon multiple criteria, including their performance on the Dial-4 assessment.
- Additional students will be enrolled and parents will be responsible for the tuition.